Top Posts

msi bios update 64 bit pci in pcie x16 slot our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer 6-pin pcie to molex power adapter how to mine bitcoins solo intel hd graphics 4000 opencl amd radeon hd 6950 2gb how to install a downloaded package in ubuntu what is mining bitcoins mean power supply bronze silver gold platinum how to flash msi motherboard bios sapphire vapor-x r9 280x oc molex 6 pin power connector 6 pin vga power connector amd driver stopped working and has recovered r9 280x vapor x overclock how to convert money from paypal to bank account maximum length of usb 3.0 cable sli bridge vs crossfire bridge difference between gold and bronze power supply graphics card for pci slot download nvidia for windows 7 32 bit 4 pin molex to 6 pin pcie power adapter how to install a bundle file in ubuntu thread stuck in device driver how to turn on atx psu without motherboard power supply for r9 290 the c compiler identification is unknown sudo apt get install fglrx display stopped responding and has recovered kernel power critical error 41 task 63 pcie x1 in x4 slot is jacque fresco still alive how do you convert bitcoin to cash which is the best os

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 PSU link

RabassoRabasso Member Posts: 150 ✭✭
Background: Need to link 2 PSU so when I start the mobo they both start at the same time. right now i have been using Add2PSU solution, quite simple and very happy with it, but it cost $12.95 each + shipping, for the cost of powering this once in a blue moon, I think is not worth it.

Question: can i get away from it? how? could i just power the mobo PSU first and then the other PSU powering the 3 other cards after? without the physical link?

thanks in advanced

Comments

or to comment.