Top Posts

how do you convert bitcoin to cash mini pcie adapter pcie x1 couldn t find any package by regex history of casper the friendly ghost our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer ati radeon display driver stopped responding difference between 4gb and 8gb ram start windows 7 in recovery mode how to mine bitcoins on android graphics card compatible with motherboard do i need pcie 3.0 ati radeon hd 7850 2gb disable startup repair windows 7 how to on power supply without motherboard how to enter bios msi motherboard amd drivers for windows 7 64 bit how to install windows inside ubuntu story of casper the friendly ghost how much bandwidth does wow use no amd driver is installed how to update amd drivers windows 7 is xfx a good gpu brand pcie x1 in x4 slot apt get install software properties common thread stuck in device driver is xfx a good gpu brand motherboards with pci express 3.0 display driver has stopped responding and has recovered asus p8z77 v lk drivers pcie 3 video card in pcie2 slot teamviewer 5 minute limitation removal connect power supply to motherboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 PSU link

RabassoRabasso Member Posts: 150 ✭✭
Background: Need to link 2 PSU so when I start the mobo they both start at the same time. right now i have been using Add2PSU solution, quite simple and very happy with it, but it cost $12.95 each + shipping, for the cost of powering this once in a blue moon, I think is not worth it.

Question: can i get away from it? how? could i just power the mobo PSU first and then the other PSU powering the 3 other cards after? without the physical link?

thanks in advanced

Comments

or to comment.