Top Posts

sapphire hd 7970 ghz edition vapor-x p vs np for dummies molex to pcie 6 pin graphic card for pci slot graphic card compatible with motherboard asus republic of gamers forum normal gpu temp under load why bitcoin mining is dead video card for asus motherboard pci express riser cable x16 six pin to eight pin adapter amd motherboards with pcie 3.0 what does the prefix eth mean the richest nation in africa display driver amd has stopped responding and has recovered javascript function return multiple values what is the difference between 4gb and 8gb how to install from ppa linux zip command not found ati graphics driver stopped working pbt gf30 fr 17 fan ati radeon hd 6970 drivers pci to pci express x16 adapter motherboard for amd sempron 145 how to make a game without coding sapphire amd radeon r9 290 r9 280x vapor x tri x pci-e pci express 16x riser card extender amd sempron 145 processor specifications 6 pin pcie power required amd driver stopped responding successfully recovered sapphire r9 280x dual-x oc

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low end components, High end GPUs

PineapplePineapple Member Posts: 1
I dont want to spend much money on things such as a motherboard and cpu, and I happen to have an old motherboard and CPU from a dell desktop. The CPU is a Pentium D series CPU, and I have not checked my motherboard model.

The question is can I use that for GPU mining with several 470s without bottlenecking?

Comments

or to comment.