Top Posts

what is the difference between pci express x16 and 3.0 nvidia tesla k40 price in india corsair 1000 watt power supply difference between 4gb ram and 8gb ram amd radeon r9 series graphics amd driver crashed and recovered msi motherboard boot menu key msi afterburner unlock voltage control pci express 1x video card how to sell bitcoins for usd power supply pinout 24 pin kernel power critical error 41 task 63 sapphire vapor-x r9 280x oc molex to sata power connector radeon r9 290 tri x sudo apt get install fglrx sapphire vapor-x r9 280x oc display amd driver stopped responding and has recovered sapphire tri x oc r9 290x difference between pci and pci express slot mobile recharge through atm card graphic card compatible with motherboard sata to 4 pin power adapter motherboard 6 pin power connector 6 pin pcie power required video card compatible with motherboard sata power to molex adapter sata to molex power adapter pci latency timer 32 or 64 75w 6 pin pci express power connector critical error kernel power 41 63 fastest way to mine bitcoins display driver stopped responding and has recovered windows 7

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low end components, High end GPUs

PineapplePineapple Member Posts: 1
I dont want to spend much money on things such as a motherboard and cpu, and I happen to have an old motherboard and CPU from a dell desktop. The CPU is a Pentium D series CPU, and I have not checked my motherboard model.

The question is can I use that for GPU mining with several 470s without bottlenecking?

Comments

or to comment.