After modding VBIOS drivers dont load.

ringeringe Member Posts: 8
Hello,

Im doing normal bios moddion just replacing timing strings 1750 to 2000 but when i restart i get this eror:

No amd graphic card driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the amd driver appropriate for your amd hardware.

Do i need to mention that i have latest drivers instaled, when i return original bios everithing works ok. I tried to mod in dos mod creating bootable flash drive but i got no devices found when i do atiflash -i. Plase help i want to get most of my rx 480s not just 24. Because xfx gtr is fucking unclocable not a single memory speed up. Thanks in advance guys if someone can help me with this.

Comments

• danyalbmwdanyalbmw Member Posts: 50
    hey bro, well I had this Problem with my Sapphire RX 470 samsung memory at first I thought it was because of bad graphic but one of my frined told me: man the new drivers need to be patched to recognize modded bioses or you cannot use it anywhere except desktop!
    first of all if you modded your bios, reflash the original bios
    so for patching go to this link and download the file
    after that flash the modded bios with ATIwinflash but do not restart your pc and if asked to restart say no
    after that change the Name of the file to atikmdag-patcher-bios.exe and run it as admin hit yes then restart your Pc now you see WOW your modded bios works perfectly and you can easily reach 2100 mhz on memory clock! I could get 29.3 with this method on mine! (of course if you dont change file name and let it be atikmdag-patcher.exe it would patch the driver and add some new feauters you can see by yourself but the coolest one was removing crossfire limit that you can crossfire 6 cards together that it was cool for me as a gamer!)
  • ringeringe Member Posts: 8
    danyalbmw said:

hey bro, well I had this Problem with my Sapphire RX 470 samsung memory at first I thought it was because of bad graphic but one of my frined told me: man the new drivers need to be patched to recognize modded bioses or you cannot use it anywhere except desktop!
    first of all if you modded your bios, reflash the original bios
    so for patching go to this link and download the file
    after that flash the modded bios with ATIwinflash but do not restart your pc and if asked to restart say no
    after that change the Name of the file to atikmdag-patcher-bios.exe and run it as admin hit yes then restart your Pc now you see WOW your modded bios works perfectly and you can easily reach 2100 mhz on memory clock! I could get 29.3 with this method on mine! (of course if you dont change file name and let it be atikmdag-patcher.exe it would patch the driver and add some new feauters you can see by yourself but the coolest one was removing crossfire limit that you can crossfire 6 cards together that it was cool for me as a gamer!)

Bro thank you u are true friend :smile: :*
or to comment.