Top Posts

gold vs platinum power supply 6 pin power connector for graphics card how fast can you mine bitcoins is it still possible to mine bitcoins display driver has stopped working and has recovered how to convert money from paypal to bank account display driver stopped responding and has recovered windows 7 rsps server and client download where is the blockchain stored msi r9 280x gaming 6gb how to jump start a psu bang for the buck graphics card hp dl360 g5 power consumption 6 pin pcie power required 6 pin pcie to molex video card not detected in device manager amd motherboards with pcie 3.0 amd sempron 145 processor specifications power supply for r9 290 4 pin molex to usb when was casper the friendly ghost made what are pci slots used for radeon r9 290x power requirements will be postponed until further notice where did the name wikipedia come from how to boot from usb msi motherboard who does newegg ship through display driver amd driver stopped responding and has recovered error code 43 graphics card corsair 450w vx series psu sapphire hd 7970 ghz edition vapor-x best inline fan for grow tent sapphire r9 280 dual x how to install amd radeon drivers different types of sata cables

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Overclocking a R9 290 TRI X

HASHFLOWERHASHFLOWER Member Posts: 10
Hello there,

I've been mining for a couple of months now with a R9 290 Tri X (OC by manufacturer) at GPU clock 1000 and Memory clock 1300 . I'm mining at 28.2 Mh/s but
I wanna Overclock it a little bit more and i cannot find how.
I tried to boost the Clock speed and the Memory speed but my hashrate wouldnt move. Is there any parameters to change in order to gain some mhs? I've seen some thread talking about 31 mhs.....

Comments

or to comment.