Top Posts

pci e 1x graphics card display stopped responding and has recovered 4 pin to 6 pin pcie how to check gpu bios version thread stuck in device driver error pbt gf30 fr 17 fan pci express 3.0 motherboard amd how to exchange bitcoins for real money pci express 1.1 x16 graphics card pcie mini to pcie adapter amd display driver keeps crashing sata cable with multiple connectors what is the difference between 2gb and 4gb difference between pcie 2 and 3 run batch file on startup apt get install software properties common pci-e pci express 16x riser card extender display driver stopped responding and has recovered windows 8 power supply connector to motherboard msi bios update 64 bit sapphire r9 280x vapor-x tri-x driver amd stopped responding and has recovered motherboard 6 pin power connector windows has stopped this device code 43 display adapter pcie 6 pin power connector molex to sata power adaptor our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network ati display driver stopped responding function of pci slot on motherboard amd driver has stopped responding and has recovered critical error kernel power 41 63 motherboard asus p8z77 v lx amd radeon hd 6950 driver pci slot vs pci express

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Overclocking a R9 290 TRI X

HASHFLOWERHASHFLOWER Member Posts: 10
Hello there,

I've been mining for a couple of months now with a R9 290 Tri X (OC by manufacturer) at GPU clock 1000 and Memory clock 1300 . I'm mining at 28.2 Mh/s but
I wanna Overclock it a little bit more and i cannot find how.
I tried to boost the Clock speed and the Memory speed but my hashrate wouldnt move. Is there any parameters to change in order to gain some mhs? I've seen some thread talking about 31 mhs.....

Comments

or to comment.