Top Posts

amd display driver has stopped responding build a bitcoin mining rig amd display adapter stopped working best lga 1150 motherboard for the money display driver has stopped responding and has recovered error code 43 graphics card how to update msi bios sapphire r9 280x vapor x tri x difference between 4gb ram and 8gb ram how to install sli graphics cards power supply for r9 270x cheapest way to convert money atikmdag.sys blue screen windows 7 4 pin molex to 6 pin pcie power adapter amd drivers for windows 7 64 bit pci express x1 card slot why bitcoin mining is dead what does dapp stand for what is a pcie x16 slot which is faster wifi or ethernet cable msi afterburner 64 bit games display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered molex to pcie 6 pin how to install downloaded software in ubuntu r9 280x vapor x overclock attempted execute of no execute memory 6 pin sata power connector sapphire r9 280x vapor x tri x oc how to test pc power supply without motherboard kernel power 41 critical error amd display driver stopped responding and has recovered 6 pin graphics card power adapter what is a pcie power connector sapphire hd 7970 ghz edition vapor-x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" amd windows 10

Gurpreet1806Gurpreet1806 Member Posts: 24
I ran Claymore (v 9.3) but after a few minutes it showed a temperature of 75c and then everything on screen disappeared. Just all blue. I rebooted and tried running claymore again, but now everytime it just doesn't start mining. It shows the message (pls see attachment). And on bottom right it says "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered".

I have set 16 gb virtural memory
Then TdrDelay Qword set to 8 in registry
and all other settings tried

I have 4x sapphire nitro+ rx 480 cards
asus b250f mobo
4gb hyperx ram
90gb ssd
windows 10

Please Help.
a.jpg 224.2K

Comments

• Dr_House86Dr_House86 Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭
    Too much OC or a driver problem.
    I would Check that First.
  • Gurpreet1806Gurpreet1806 Member Posts: 24
    I did not OC it. Drivers are re-installed. Problem persists !
  • Dr_House86Dr_House86 Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭
    Attach only one card and uninstall the driver with the ddu (Display Driver uninstaller) Software.

Then Install it new and try it with only one card.
  • Gurpreet1806Gurpreet1806 Member Posts: 24
    I attached only one card then rebooted. Then attached all four cards. Ran Claymore. But within 1-2 minutes it again showed high temperature. Then I checked the logs and found that the problem was with the fans of GPU that were running around 30% only (stock settings). I increased the fan speed through AMD Trixx software and it worked !

But now after one hour of mining, Claymore stopped again and I got this "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" error. Is claymore a stable miner ? Or is there something else that needs to be done in settings ?
  • d3xynad3xyna Member Posts: 7
    usually is driver related
    use other drivers (fully uninstall under safe mode) and try again
    cheers!
or to comment.