Top Posts

cooler master power supply calculator amd r9 280x power requirements graphics card for asus motherboard connect power switch to motherboard sapphire r9 280x dual-x oc windows has stopped this device code 43 graphics card how to build an asic miner puppet on a chain download intel r hd graphics 4600 specs disable windows 7 startup repair windows 8 display driver stopped responding and has recovered how to use power supply without motherboard can you still mine bitcoins usb 3.0 vs pci express 6 pin pcie to molex power adapter lepa g series 1600 watts facts about casper the friendly ghost sapphire tri x oc r9 290x thread stuck in device driver where did the name wikipedia come from usb 3.0 cable length limit r9 280x vapor x tri x intel r hd graphics 4600 specs r9 280x tri x oc amd drivers for windows 8 64 bit virtual memory for 8gb ram msi r9 280x gaming 6gb how to boot into recovery partition graphics card 6 pin power connector sapphire amd radeon r9 290 amd driver has stopped responding

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to open Catalyst Control Center without display?

michi1200michi1200 Member Posts: 3
Hi guys,

built my first eth mining rig with two RX 480 GPUs. I control my rig with teamviewer because I have no monitor which could be permanently plugged in in my rig (and I don't want to disconnect my main monitor every time to control my rig).

I want to OC my cards with CCC or Sapphire TRIXX, but catalyst control center does not open because I don't have a display plugged in the card. I get the error "radeon settings are currently not available. please try again after connecting amd graphics". It works when I plug in my monitor, but unfortunately I can't always plug in my monitor, it would take a lot of effort to always plug it out etc.. Trixx works but I can't read out clock/memory speeds and nor change them. Also I can't see the temperature of my GPU (or at least claymore miner does not show them when no display is plugged in).

Any way to let the card think a display is plugged in? Already tried connecting a hdmi cable to the card and insert the other end in the hdmi port of the Mainboard, but the mainboard is only a hdmi output so the card knows it's not a display. :( Any software maybe? I have no monitor/TV to plug in there, so that's no choice unfortunately.

Pls help me!
or to comment.