Top Posts

will pcie x1 work in pcie x16 event id 137 kernel power molex 2 pin power connector amd display drivers keep crashing sata to pcie 6 pin usb 3.0 maximum cable length driver display has stopped responding and has recovered how to check gpu bios version difference between 4gb and 8gb ram molex to sata power cable adapter cpu fan starts then stops how to convert money from paypal to bank account amd sempron 145 processor specifications sapphire r9 280x vapor x 3gb ecoin card code and password what is the best windows os power supply connectors on motherboard molex 4 pin to 6 pin pci express power connector pinout 6 pin molex power connector local variable referenced before assignment pcie 3 card in pcie2 slot disable driver enforcement windows 7 bang for the buck graphics card sata to 6 pin pci express story of casper the friendly ghost 6 pin to molex connector mini pcie adapter pcie x1 pcie x1 to x16 adapter how to check gpu bios version difference between 4gb and 8gb ram use motherboard and graphics card

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google error

vttvtt Member Posts: 1
When I start mining, I am not able to use google, because of "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Please try your request again later." error. Is it usual?

I havent noticed it in the first week, but now it blocks from using this search engine all computers using the same network every time after I launch the miner.

I mine ETH and SIA at Nanopool with Claymore Dual Miner (using one 1070 GPU).

Comments

• EtherminerJayEtherminerJay Member Posts: 157
    Have you made sure your miner is allowed network access.

Have a look in windows firewall and see if claymore is a trusted source.

I also use claymore on two rigs and have no issues on either
or to comment.