Top Posts

convert bitcoin to usd paypal how to use msi afterburner gigabyte ga 990fxa ud3 r4 amd motherboards with pci express 3.0 sapphire r9 280x toxic oc 4 pin to 6 pin pcie maximum usb 3.0 cable length radeon r9 270x power supply best pcie x1 graphics card power supply pinout 24 pin graphics card for asus motherboard is xfx a good gpu brand pci express x16 slot running at x16 normal gpu temp under load sata to molex power cable 4 pin to 6 pin pcie adapter xfx radeon hd 6950 1gb display driver has stopped responding and has recovered windows 7 what does lepa mean in spanish best thermal pads for gpu best bang for your buck video card pcie 3 video card in pcie2 slot sata to molex power adapter windows 8 display driver stopped responding and has recovered paper clip trick power supply what is the purpose of the 4 pin molex connector critical error kernel power 41 63 how to update bios on msi motherboard sata power cable to molex molex to sata power adapter are graphics cards and gpu the same is xfx a good gpu brand

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google error

vttvtt Member Posts: 1
When I start mining, I am not able to use google, because of "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Please try your request again later." error. Is it usual?

I havent noticed it in the first week, but now it blocks from using this search engine all computers using the same network every time after I launch the miner.

I mine ETH and SIA at Nanopool with Claymore Dual Miner (using one 1070 GPU).

Comments

• EtherminerJayEtherminerJay Member Posts: 157
    Have you made sure your miner is allowed network access.

Have a look in windows firewall and see if claymore is a trusted source.

I also use claymore on two rigs and have no issues on either
or to comment.