Top Posts

how to connect 4 pin molex to psu our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer windows has stopped this device code 43 graphics card graphics card for pci slot how to enter commands in ubuntu turn off intel hd graphics is xfx a good gpu brand what is the meaning of 25519 in love list of bug bounty programs casper the friendly ghost can i keep you amd motherboards with pci express 3.0 cooler master power supply calculator intel hd graphics 4000 opencl which pcie slot for graphics card e compiler for java with security editor sapphire r9 280x vapor x tri x oc msi motherboard how to enter bios the cxx compiler identification is unknown half life 3 april fools how to install downloaded software in ubuntu disable driver enforcement windows 7 there should be censorship for blogging asus z87 pro lga 1150 motherboard sapphire r9 280x vapor-x tri-x how to measure gpu power consumption sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc google has detected unusual traffic sata power cable to molex sapphire vapor x r9 280x tri x msi afterburner memory clock not working 4 pin molex to sata power power supply for r9 270x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New AMD blockchain driver and MSI afterburner?

LazrailTRLazrailTR Member Posts: 37
So the AMD blockchain driver pumps up the MH/s but you cant use MSI afterburner or Claymore codes to overclock/undervolt? I tried older drivers it gives me lower hashrates but i also cant use afterburner, when I change values the hashrates doesnt change? Any suggestions or what to do best? I have 6x MSI gaming X hynix with ROM straps changed > 1750 changed to 2000 (should I also copy the 1750 to 2250?)

Comments

or to comment.