Top Posts

referenceerror require is not defined javascript power supply jump start connector best video card for bitcoin mining 4 pin molex to 6 pin pci express pci express x16 slot running at x4 pci express riser cable x16 display driver amd driver stopped amd display driver keeps crashing sapphire radeon r9 290 tri x how to test power supply paperclip msi how to flash bios lepa g series 1600 watts half life 3 april fools how to check rpc port is open low end cpu with high end gpu what is the difference between 4gb and 8gb r9 280x vapor x tri x ecoin card code and password linux zip command not found how to install msi afterburner how to profit from bitcoin mining molex to pcie 6 pin no amd driver is installed ati radeon hd 6950 drivers run batch file at startup our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network undefined reference to pthread create how to use msi afterburner evga gtx 770 4gb classified do i need pcie 3.0 sapphire dual-x r9 280x oc javascript function return multiple values

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New AMD blockchain driver and MSI afterburner?

LazrailTRLazrailTR Member Posts: 37
So the AMD blockchain driver pumps up the MH/s but you cant use MSI afterburner or Claymore codes to overclock/undervolt? I tried older drivers it gives me lower hashrates but i also cant use afterburner, when I change values the hashrates doesnt change? Any suggestions or what to do best? I have 6x MSI gaming X hynix with ROM straps changed > 1750 changed to 2000 (should I also copy the 1750 to 2250?)

Comments

or to comment.