Top Posts

our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network pci e x16 riser cable molex 6 pin power connector 4 pin molex to 8 pin best lga 1150 motherboard for the money difference between pcie 2 and 3 thread stuck in device driver error amd drivers for windows 8 64 bit amd athlon vs amd sempron difference between pcie 2 and 3 atikmdag sys blue screen windows 7 bitcoin mining rate of return failed to locate cl exe what are pci slots used for pci slot for graphics card error code 43 graphics card windows 7 disable driver signature enforcement sapphire radeon r9 290 tri x pcie to mini pcie adapter how to boot from usb msi motherboard best graphics card for bitcoin mining dual amd firepro d700 gpus sapphire r9 280x vapor-x tri-x gold vs platinum power supply msi motherboard boot menu key sata to molex power adapter display driver stoped responding and has recovered mini pci-e to pci-e adapter amd athlon vs amd sempron how to use msi after burner 6 pin pcie to molex power adapter dell poweredge 2950 power supply

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Currently attempting a windows build. Need help, please. Stuck with Cmake problem.

icanhasclaimsicanhasclaims Member Posts: 2
I am in the middle of building on Windows and . I am currently stuck on #2 and getting an error log for Cmake(listed below).

Any ideas?

I found this, but it is for a fix using "yum" install. I tried choco install of the same packages in the link, but those were not in the repositories.

I feel like I am really close, and honestly, surprised I got this far. Now, I just want to finish it up.

Also, I have installed MinGW to try and fix the compiler problem, but still nothing.

And, I tried making sense of this, but I don't know what goes in "path/to/your/source".

Sorry, pretty much a noob, but trying to learn as much as I can. If I have posted in the wrong forum, could you please let me know where I should post this?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Code:

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed. Compiler: Build flags: Id flags: The output was: The system cannot find the file specified Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed. Compiler: Build flags: Id flags: The output was: The system cannot find the file specified Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed. Compiler: Build flags: Id flags: The output was: The system cannot find the file specified Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed. Compiler: Build flags: Id flags: The output was: 1 Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 14.0.23107.0 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Build started 7/23/2015 5:04:31 PM. Project "C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets). PrepareForBuild: Creating directory "Debug\". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(366,5): warning MSB8003: Could not find WindowsSDKDir variable from the registry. TargetFrameworkVersion or PlatformToolset may be set to an invalid version number. [C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj] Creating directory "Debug\CompilerIdC.tlog\". InitializeBuildStatus: Creating "Debug\CompilerIdC.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified. ClCompile: CL.exe /c /nologo /W0 /WX- /Od /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"Debug\\" /Fd"Debug\vc140.pdb" /Gd /TC /errorReport:queue CMakeCCompilerId.c TRACKER : error TRK0005: Failed to locate: "CL.exe". The system cannot find the file specified. [C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj] Done Building Project "C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED. Build FAILED. "C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" (default target) (1) -> (PrepareForBuild target) -> C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(366,5): warning MSB8003: Could not find WindowsSDKDir variable from the registry. TargetFrameworkVersion or PlatformToolset may be set to an invalid version number. [C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj] "C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj" (default target) (1) -> (ClCompile target) -> TRACKER : error TRK0005: Failed to locate: "CL.exe". The system cannot find the file specified. [C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdC\CompilerIdC.vcxproj] 1 Warning(s) 1 Error(s) Time Elapsed 00:00:03.07 Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed. Compiler: Build flags: Id flags: The output was: 1 Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 14.0.23107.0 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Build started 7/23/2015 5:04:35 PM. Project "C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" on node 1 (default targets). PrepareForBuild: Creating directory "Debug\". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(366,5): warning MSB8003: Could not find WindowsSDKDir variable from the registry. TargetFrameworkVersion or PlatformToolset may be set to an invalid version number. [C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj] Creating directory "Debug\CompilerIdCXX.tlog\". InitializeBuildStatus: Creating "Debug\CompilerIdCXX.tlog\unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified. ClCompile: CL.exe /c /nologo /W0 /WX- /Od /D _MBCS /Gm- /EHsc /RTC1 /MDd /GS /fp:precise /Zc:wchar_t /Zc:forScope /Zc:inline /Fo"Debug\\" /Fd"Debug\vc140.pdb" /Gd /TP /errorReport:queue CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp TRACKER : error TRK0005: Failed to locate: "CL.exe". The system cannot find the file specified. [C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj] Done Building Project "C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" (default targets) -- FAILED. Build FAILED. "C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" (default target) (1) -> (PrepareForBuild target) -> C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(366,5): warning MSB8003: Could not find WindowsSDKDir variable from the registry. TargetFrameworkVersion or PlatformToolset may be set to an invalid version number. [C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj] "C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj" (default target) (1) -> (ClCompile target) -> TRACKER : error TRK0005: Failed to locate: "CL.exe". The system cannot find the file specified. [C:\Users\me\cpp-ethereum\build\CMakeFiles\3.2.3\CompilerIdCXX\CompilerIdCXX.vcxproj] 1 Warning(s) 1 Error(s) Time Elapsed 00:00:00.35

Comments

or to comment.