Top Posts

how to calculate password entropy video tdr failure nvlddmkm sys how to connect 4 pin molex to psu molex to usb power adapter pcie 6 pin to 4 pin display driver stopped responding and has recovered windows 7 sapphire r9 280x vapor x tri x oc pci e 1x graphics card low end cpu with high end gpu display driver amd stopped responding and has recovered how to mount a motherboard computer keeps shutting off and restarting display driver stopped working and has recovered how to fix thread stuck in device driver no amd graphics driver is installed how to mount a motherboard how to update msi bios pci express x1 to x16 adapter our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer display driver stopped responding amd display stopped responding and has recovered connecting power supply to motherboard teamviewer vs windows remote desktop gigabyte 990fxa ud3 rev 4 pcie x1 to pcie x16 adapter half life 3 april fools how to connect graphics card to motherboard does a sata cable provide power display driver stopped responding and has recovered sata to 4 pin power adapter how to make your own custom rom pcie x1 card in pcie x16 slot amd motherboards with pcie 3.0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best PCI extenders

ProtegeAAProtegeAA Member Posts: 7
I'm trying to consolidate my two GPUs onto one moboard, and since they don't quite fit I need an extender cable.
Everything I find on Amazon is like 3.5 stars with at least one person complaining about ruining their moboard with it.
What do you recommend to use ? I have a MSI 970 Gaming board with a r9 380 and an r9 380x card.
Thanks!

Comments

or to comment.