Top Posts

bang for the buck graphics card molex 4 pin to 6 pin where did the name wikipedia come from can you turn paypal into cash amd radeon hd 6750m benchmark device driver stopped responding and has recovered 4 pin molex to sata r9 280x vapor x tri x how to exchange bitcoins for real money atx 24 pin 12v power supply pinout can you write your own contract casper the friendly ghost can i keep you pci express power connector pinout difference between pcie and pci express intel r hd graphics 4600 specs download nvidia for windows 7 32 bit power supply for r9 270x pci express power connector pinout the cxx compiler identification is unknown what does dapp stand for what is the purpose of bitcoin mining run batch file at startup msi r9 280x gaming 6gb what are pci slots used for can you put a pcie x1 in a x16 slot what is unusual traffic in computer network video card for asus motherboard sapphire vapor x r9 280x tri x sapphire hd 7970 ghz edition vapor-x how to convert bitcoins to cash amd graphics card fan control

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best PCI extenders

ProtegeAAProtegeAA Member Posts: 7
I'm trying to consolidate my two GPUs onto one moboard, and since they don't quite fit I need an extender cable.
Everything I find on Amazon is like 3.5 stars with at least one person complaining about ruining their moboard with it.
What do you recommend to use ? I have a MSI 970 Gaming board with a r9 380 and an r9 380x card.
Thanks!

Comments

or to comment.