Top Posts

apply overclock at system startup amd radeon hd 6950 2gb mobile recharge in atm card convert sata power to molex best scrypt coin to mine bios settings for graphics card 6 pin video card power adapter graphic card compatible with motherboard sata to pcie power adapter sapphire r9 280x vapor-x tri-x connecting power switch to motherboard 4 pin molex to usb adapter is mining bitcoins worth it gpu in pcie x1 slot display has stopped responding and has recovered difference between pci express x1 and x16 motherboard asus p8z77 v lx best 750w psu for the money can you still mine bitcoins disable driver enforcement windows 7 difference between 4gb ram and 8gb ram how to lower gpu temp what are pci slots used for difference between 4gb ram and 8gb ram how to overclock a gpu display driver stopped responding and has recovered radeon how to install from ppa difference between 4gb and 8gb video card compatible with motherboard display driver has stopped responding and has recovered windows 7 motherboard with most pcie x16 slots the richest nation in africa windows 7 display driver stopped responding bios settings for graphics card pci express x1 card in x16 slot best pcie x1 graphics card cheapest way to convert money

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Difference between adaptater Pci-e 1x to 16x

GodmasterGodmaster Member Posts: 183
edited March 2016 in Mining
Hello guys,

I'm wondering what is the best product between Pci 1x extension.
http://amazon.com/Fixable-Adapter-Flexible-Extension-Connector/dp/B00IMYODGS/ref=sr_1_sc_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1457959526&sr=1-2-spell&keywords=Pci-e+1x+to+16x+adaptater
o r this one http://amazon.com/Express-Powered-Socket-Extension-Adapter/dp/B00N8QLFKW/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1457959755&sr=8-12&keywords=pci+1x+to+16x

One is with USB 3.0 and the other one with Socket Riser Cable. What is the fastest?

If my motherboard has 2 pci 16x and 2 pci 1x, whats is the better way ?
Thanks !

Comments

or to comment.