Top Posts

r9 280x vapor x overclock sapphire r9 290 tri x 6 pin sata power cable msi motherboard boot menu key how to connect graphics card to motherboard msi afterburner unlock voltage control what does lepa mean in spanish how to fix thread stuck in device driver how to overclock with msi afterburner how much does kraken cost sata to 6 pin pci express there should be censorship for blogging power supply pinout 24 pin graphics card 6 pin power connector 4 pin molex to 6 pin pci-e what is the meaning of 25519 in love display driver amd has stopped working and successfully recovered how to open a terminal window in ubuntu sata power cable to molex pcie x1 in pci slot corsair 450w vx series psu how do i open catalyst control center power supply calculator cooler master how to boot from usb msi motherboard function of pci slot on motherboard pcie x1 in x16 slot what is the difference between pci express x16 and 3.0 sata power to 6 pin pci express what is a pcie power connector power supply jump start connector amd display driver not responding difference between pci express and pci pci express x1 vs x16 how to enter bios msi motherboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use 2 Power Supply?

daisy17daisy17 Member Posts: 19
Any idea? I want to buy 2 more PSU instead of 1. How can i use 2 PSU at the same time ?

Comments

or to comment.