Top Posts

display driver stopped responding and has recovered amd display driver stopped responding and has been recovered how to open a terminal window in ubuntu mobile recharge through atm card windows 7 registry tweaks download low end cpu with high end gpu pci express x16 slot running at x16 how to check gpu bios version msi bios update 64 bit what is the difference between 4gb and 8gb dual amd firepro d700 gpu sapphire r9 290 tri-x oc how to see gpu temp msi how to flash bios sata to 6 pin power adapter ati radeon display driver stopped responding amd driver stopped responding and has recovered bang for the buck graphics card amd motherboards with pci express 3.0 difference between 4gb and 8gb ram msi z97 gaming 5 or 7 sata to pci express adapter 4 pin molex to sata graphics card slot on motherboard how to mount a motherboard msi afterburner 64 bit games bitcoin mining return on investment how to overclock with msi afterburner asus z97 vs msi z97 motherboard for amd sempron 145

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error Mining - local variable 'meta' referenced before assignment

Varun916Varun916 Member Posts: 24
edited April 2016 in Mining
My windows rig is throwing the following error - it had been mining just fine for a month until now:
WARNING protocol # Failed message: local variable 'meta' referenced before assignment from 159.203.79.229

I've tried various versions of ethminer, and also tried qtminer, but I get the same error. I get disconnected from whatever pool I was on when this occurs. The miner instance seems to be mining and reporting hash rate properly, but I do not see the miner in my pool stats page. I've tried ethpool & ethermine. I also synced my ntp clock, but to no avail. My other ubuntu miners are all still working without issue so it doesn't seem like a network problem. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Comments

or to comment.