Top Posts

corsair 850 watt power supply molex to sata power adapter graphic card slot on motherboard windows has stopped this device code 43 graphics card how to jumper power supply pci e x16 riser cable maximum usb 3.0 cable length how to access bios on msi motherboard windows 7 disable driver signature enforcement external psu for graphics card display driver amd driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered the program can t start because msvcr120 dll is missing dell poweredge 2950 power supply sapphire tri x r9 290 how to update msi bios amd radeon r9 series graphics does a sata cable provide power video tdr failure nvlddmkm sys teamviewer you established and aborted what temperature is bad for cpu how to reflow a gpu r9 280x tri x oc psu with 6 pin connector msi bios boot from usb sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc how to install a downloaded package in ubuntu how much does kraken cost how to connect graphics card to motherboard pcie x1 to x16 adapter 650 or 750 watt psu windows has stopped this device code 43 display adapter sata to 6 pin adapter graphics card 6 pin power connector gigabyte radeon r9 280x drivers sapphire tri x r9 290

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X only doing ~16MH/s

PummelHummelPummelHummel Member Posts: 7
I recently upgraded my rig with a sapphire r9 280x that I bought used.

Problem is that I am only getting areound 16MH/s. I even completely wiped my ssd and installed thenewest available drivers. No chages though. The card is running pretty cold. Only 60° at 30% Fan speed.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be? Did I maybe just get an r9 280 (non X)?

Comments

or to comment.