Top Posts

casper the friendly ghost can i keep you how to jump start a psu pci express x16 extender cable the cxx compiler identification is unknown 500w power supply best buy is it still possible to mine bitcoins amd video card temperature monitor the promise of prediction markets facts about casper the friendly ghost pci express x1 vs x16 sapphire r9 280 dual x oc radeon r9 290x tri x oc bronze power supply vs gold power supply jump start connector pci e 16x graphics card 4 pin to 6 pin pcie adapter 6 pin pcie to molex asus p8z77 v lx drivers windows 7 display driver stopped responding and has recovered how to jumper power supply difference between pcie and pci express windows 7 startup and recovery settings fastest way to mine bitcoins display driver amd stopped working amd driver has stopped working and recovered how to cancel newegg order power supply connection to motherboard power supply connector to motherboard power supply bronze silver gold platinum ati radeon hd 6950 drivers how to vent a grow tent pci express 3.0 amd motherboard is jacque fresco still alive msi z97 gaming 5 or 7 which is the best os

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X only doing ~16MH/s

PummelHummelPummelHummel Member Posts: 7
I recently upgraded my rig with a sapphire r9 280x that I bought used.

Problem is that I am only getting areound 16MH/s. I even completely wiped my ssd and installed thenewest available drivers. No chages though. The card is running pretty cold. Only 60° at 30% Fan speed.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be? Did I maybe just get an r9 280 (non X)?

Comments

or to comment.