Top Posts

teamviewer 5 minute limitation removal what is the difference between wifi and ethernet pcie x1 to pcie x16 adapter pci express x16 slot running at x4 what does dapp stand for bitcoin to us dollar converter who are the actors in the judge bitcoin to us dollar converter what causes a pc to shut down unexpectedly ati graphics driver stopped working asus p8z77 v lx drivers pcie x1 card in pcie x16 slot sapphire dual-x r9 280x oc best bang for your buck video card pci to pci express x16 adapter disable driver signature enforcement windows 7 asus p8z77 v lk drivers graphics card for pci slot bitcoin mining return on investment convert bitcoin to usd paypal how to on power supply without motherboard radeon r9 270x power supply how to build an asic miner use motherboard and graphics card there should be censorship for blogging how to jumper power supply asus m5a97 graphics card compatibility how to convert btc to usd pcie 8 pin power connector sata power to 6 pin pci express windows remote desktop vs teamviewer

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Succesfull Mining on old Hardware (HD 6950/6970)

Benni93Benni93 Member Posts: 50
edited May 2016 in Mining
Hey Community, i know there are many threads from this old hardware but i think this is a new "Problem" :-P

Ive got an Club3D ATI 6950 in a Rig from me, i know the Card got the Problem of allocating one big chunk of dag file. Anyway i saw that Genoil got on Github an Chunked Version for the Intel HD6000 (i think its for intel^^) and thought lets give it a try because all other Versions of ethminer failed because of the DAG allocating Problem. Anyway the Version for the HD6000 seems to work, ive just get 4mh/s but thats more than nothing.

If i can help u guys with a version for the 6950/6970 i can give u full remote access to my rig to test ur software

hope to get an answer :) best greets from germany :)
Post edited by Benni93 on

Comments

or to comment.