Top Posts

6 pin to molex adapter pci and pci express difference are graphics cards and gpu the same windows has stopped this device code 43 graphics card windows 7 registry tweaks download video card for pci slot local variable referenced before assignment how to receive bitcoin donations 4 pin molex to 6 pin pci express maximum usb 3.0 cable length pci e 16x graphics card hp dl360 g5 power consumption our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer amd display driver not responding how to update bios amd pci express x16 slot running at x16 graphic card compatible with motherboard how to install a bundle file in ubuntu display driver amd stopped working sapphire hd 7970 ghz edition vapor-x display driver amdkmdap stopped responding how much bandwidth does bitcoin mining use how to fix thread stuck in device driver gigabyte 990fxa ud3 rev 4 r9 290x tri x oc sata to 8 pin pcie esop employee stock option plan best lga 1150 motherboard for the money gigabyte ga 990fxa ud3 rev 1.1 display driver has stopped responding and has recovered windows 7 usb to pcie mini card adapter single molex to 6 pin pcie 1x to 16x adapter 6 pin to 6 pin pci express power cable how to enter commands in ubuntu

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Succesfull Mining on old Hardware (HD 6950/6970)

Benni93Benni93 Member Posts: 50
edited May 2016 in Mining
Hey Community, i know there are many threads from this old hardware but i think this is a new "Problem" :-P

Ive got an Club3D ATI 6950 in a Rig from me, i know the Card got the Problem of allocating one big chunk of dag file. Anyway i saw that Genoil got on Github an Chunked Version for the Intel HD6000 (i think its for intel^^) and thought lets give it a try because all other Versions of ethminer failed because of the DAG allocating Problem. Anyway the Version for the HD6000 seems to work, ive just get 4mh/s but thats more than nothing.

If i can help u guys with a version for the 6950/6970 i can give u full remote access to my rig to test ur software

hope to get an answer :) best greets from germany :)
Post edited by Benni93 on

Comments

or to comment.