Top Posts

msi motherboard how to enter bios sapphire r9 280x vapor x tri x oc driver display has stopped responding and has recovered best graphics card for bitcoin mining how to reflow a gpu msi motherboard boot menu key molex to sata power connector sata to 6 pin adapter how do you convert bitcoin to cash best scrypt coin to mine convert sata power to molex display stopped responding and has recovered disable driver signature enforcement windows 7 do i need pcie 3.0 referenceerror require is not defined javascript how much does kraken cost display driver has stopped responding and has recovered gold vs platinum power supply usb 3.0 cable length limit 6 pin video card power adapter sapphire r9 280 dual x pci express 3.0 x16 riser the cxx compiler identification is unknown casper the friendly ghost on youtube mobile recharge through atm card setting memory timings in bios best bang for your buck video card molex to sata power cable adapter windows 7 startup and recovery settings power supply for r9 270x windows 7 startup and recovery settings

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guide to Undervolting? MSI Afterburner Core Voltage Locked...

Techman34Techman34 Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
Hey Guys, I can't seem to unlock the Core Voltage slider on MSI Afterburner to undervolt my ASUS Strix r9 390's. Any tips or is there a good guide that walks through Undervolting?

Comments

or to comment.