Top Posts

how to mine bitcoins solo bronze power supply vs gold asus p8z77 v lx drivers display driver stoped responding and has recovered 6 pin pcie to molex referenceerror require is not defined javascript 24 pin power supply pinout dalhousie university halifax ns canada radeon drivers for windows 7 critical kernel power 41 63 sapphire dual x r9 280 650 watt power supply enough difference between pcie and pci express there should be censorship for blogging cooler master power supply calculator power supply for r9 290 6 pin to 4 pin molex amd driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered bitcoin mining contracts worth it best lga 1150 motherboard for the money best bang for your buck video card asus m5a97 graphics card compatibility dual molex to 6 pin unable to locate package google chrome stable amd driver crashed and recovered does a sata cable provide power 4 pin molex to sata difference between 4gb ram and 8gb ram msi fast boot windows 7 graphic card slot on motherboard dual amd firepro d700 gpus evga gtx 770 sc 4gb

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i use x1 usb riser for pcie x16 slot

cvipercviper Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
So i got h81 btc pro mobo and i got 5 cards running in the rig.to add the 6th card i have to rise it somehow from the x16 pci e slot.do i have to purchase some kind of special riser or normal x1 pci usb sata powered riser can do the job.

Comments

or to comment.