Top Posts

thread stuck in device driver error difference between 4gb ram and 8gb ram computer keeps shutting off and restarting amd radeon r9 series graphics the c compiler identification is unknown display amd driver stopped responding and has recovered video card not detected in device manager 6 pin vga power connector display driver stopped responding and has recovered windows 8 how to mine bitcoins windows 4 pin molex to 8 pin mini pci e to pci e adapter how to flash msi bios how to stop display driver from not responding graphics card pci express x1 pcie 1x to 16x adapter pcie 6 pin power connector cheapest way to convert money radeon r9 290x tri x oc 4 pin molex to 6 pin pci express psu with 6 pin connector corsair 850 watt power supply how to write commands in ubuntu how to install downloaded software in ubuntu amd display adapter stopped working how to reflow a gpu how do i open catalyst control center casper the friendly ghost on youtube molex to sata power converter teamviewer vs windows remote desktop 8 pin adapter for gpu gigabyte ga 990fxa ud3 rev 1.1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i use x1 usb riser for pcie x16 slot

cvipercviper Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
So i got h81 btc pro mobo and i got 5 cards running in the rig.to add the 6th card i have to rise it somehow from the x16 pci e slot.do i have to purchase some kind of special riser or normal x1 pci usb sata powered riser can do the job.

Comments

or to comment.