Top Posts

can you put a pcie x1 in a x16 slot sapphire graphics card drivers download gigabyte ga 990fxa ud3 rev 1.1 normal gpu temp under load display driver amd has stopped responding sapphire r9 280x toxic oc 6 pin to sata power cable what is the difference between pci and pci express types of graphic card slots meaning of 25519 in love how to install windows inside ubuntu display driver stopped responding and has recovered what to invest 20k in r9 280x vapor x overclock amd graphics card fan control msi afterburner unlock voltage control cooler master power supply calculator pci express slot on motherboard do you need motherboard standoffs power supply for r9 280x how to open terminal window in ubuntu sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc dual molex to 6 pin sata to pci express adapter molex to usb power adapter graphics card pci express x1 driver amd stopped responding and has recovered pci to pcie x16 adapter 6 pin to 6 pin pci express power cable local variable referenced before assignment molex to 6 pin pcie adapter how to update amd bios six pin to eight pin adapter mini pci-e to pci-e adapter setting memory timings in bios amd motherboards with pci express 3.0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(solved) Where are nyoc blockchains stored on my Windows PC?

ytriusytrius Member Posts: 26
I have run multiple nyoc programs, mist, nyoc wallet, geth.exe, and I can't seem to find where these applications are storing the blockchain data. I have a feeling that some of them have duplicate copies of the blockchain and taking up way too much space. Could it be the hardfork has caused some of my programs to use different chains? I really want to clear the mess and just stick with ETH. My wallet for example is running very sluggishly (I can't even get it to load the blockchain) and I'm having disk space issues. I would like to uninstall everything and start fresh but I don't want to lose my wallet address's and I don't know where they are either. I'm much more familiar with bitcoin storage structure but nyoc is a little different. Thanks for any help.

I backed up my address's from the keystores file under the nyoc folder which, in Windows, is stored at C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\Ethereum .
My hard drive layout is a smaller SSD for C drive and a larger HDD for main storage drive. The nifty thing I found is to put a link at that location to some other folder where the files actually go (such as on my HDD). I backed up my keys, deleted all nyoc files, created a link between the default location and the location on my HDD drive where I want the blockchain stored, and redownloading the new hard-forked chain.
Post edited by ytrius on
or to comment.